Marine Engine And Gear Box Control Cable Red Jacket Control Cables
【 Product Description 】
Cable has a 10-32 threaded terminal at control end and Mercury type engine end. The splined, coated core minimizes lost motion and offers maximum smoothness for complex and/or long runs.This kind of control cable can be used in any boat and are by far the best choice for long runs, twin stations or other difficult routings with multiple cable bends.
【 Features 】
• Designed to fit aftermarket engine controls as well as Original Equipment Manufacturer units
• 10-32 Threaded Terminal and a Clamp-Type fitting at each end
• Cables use the Existing Connection Components
• Stainless Steel Terminals and Conduit Fittings for added corrosion protection
• Long Wearing HDPE Liner - Ultra Smooth and Lubed for Life
• Stainless Steel Lubri-Core Wires with Moisture Protective Seals for added corrosion protection and longer life
• 8” Minimum Bend Radius
• Heavy, Red HDPE Outer Jacket resists Abrasion and withstands the effects of UV, salt water, chemicals, gasoline and oil
• 3” of End Rod Travel
【 Application 】
Fits for Yamaha, for Honda, for Suzuki, for Nissan, for Tohatsu and for Chrysler outboard engines.
【 Note 】
Please measure and compare the original cable length and connector before ordering, especially the connector.Please allow 1-2cm error due to manual measurement.
【 Real Pictures 】