YK9D Double Lever Engine Control Marine Engine Control Handle Top Mount Zinc Alloy
【 Product Description 】
The exchanger include three part, gear unit , throttle engine unit and a switch , is particularly recommended for boats need operate in two station .It is like a bridge operation and permits the independent action of throttle and gear shift control from either flying bridge and main helm station. Just need turn on the switch if you want to change the operators board .
Noted : when changing station, throttle must be at minimum and gearshift in neuter position.
【 Features 】
• Suitable for most boat/engine combinations, control shift and throttle applications
• Dual action lever (throttle and shift control on one handle)
• Controls up to 2 engines
• Can adjust control handle on “push” or “pull” mode to acceler ate accord with engine’s need
• Neutral safety switch as option to make starting-gear protection
• Zinc alloy housing in whole, chrome plated, 304 stainless steel as interior part material, waterproofing and antirust with innovative design
• Ergonomically designed, neat installation
【 Material 】
• Housing part:chrome plated zinc alloy construction
• Interior part:304 stainless steel
• Waterproofing and antirust
【 Suggested Connection cable systems 】
• YK9D connect with 4 pieces 3300/33C type control cables
【 YK9D Dual Station Exchanger 】
This solution needs 2 sets YK9D marine control and 14pcs control cables to control two outboards or engines.
【 Drawing 】
【 Real Picture 】