Custom Push-Pull Control Cable Assembly Transmission Gear Shift Cable
【 Product Description 】
Manufacturer of control cables. Used to transmit mechanical motion. Cable core moves forward and backward inside of protective conduit and sheath to cause desired movement and actuation at the end of cable core. Suitable for throttle, braking, latching and unlatching and shifting controls.Polyethylene covers and a variety of conduit constructions can be customized to fit your specific cable requirements. Other optional materials can be used to suit your environmental, corrosion resistant or extreme temperature applications.
【 Typical Applications Include 】
• Throttle control
• Activating electrical relays or hydraulic valves
• Shifting hydrostatic transmissions
• Drum controls on cement mixers
• Throttle/shift controls rear engine buses
• Electronic transmission shifting, heavy duty brake or clutch controls
【 Fitting 】
Our accessory items available include clevis assemblies, pivots, ball joints, terminal eye fittings, shims, clamps, u-bolt assemblies and mounting brackets.
【 Real Pictures 】