High Efficiency Push Pull Control Cables Push-Pull Cable Control Systems
【 Product Description 】
Full range of push-pull controls that provide a means of transmitting linear motion from one location to another. They offer ease of installation as well as superior performance.Push-Pull Cables are made with tough/durable materials with long lasting seals that keeps them environmentally protected withstanding temperatures between -65°F — 230°F.These cables are suited for implement and throttle control, PTO/4WD and valve activation, remote battery and electrical disconnect, transmission shift, hydrostatic drives and latches.
【 Custom Length Cables 】
A - Duty (Load capacities & length of travel)
B - Conduit End Fittings
• Type T
Threaded Conduit End Fitting for bulkhead mounting.
• Type G
Grooved Conduit End Fitting for mounting with U-bolts or clamps.
For Replacement Cables
• 1 Remove old cable
• 2 Measure length as shown below
• 3 Measure length of travel. 1" through 6"
• 4 Determine size of thread "F." Select basic part number from the table above
For New Cables
• 1 Determine overall length.
• 2 Measure travel required. Add 1/4" and then round upward to nearest whole inch.
• 3 Determine loads and select basic part number from the table above
C - Overall Length & Travel in Inches
【 Real Picture 】