Rod Ends Bearing, D=M6, Bronze Race, Low Carbon,Steel Body, Right Female
【 Product Description 】
This is our 4-piece standard range of maintenance required general purpose male rod ends suitable for medium heavy industrial/mechanical load applications requiring low friction and good wear resistance, available in both metric & imperial bore & thread sizes. An oil impregnated sintered bronze race is also available for some sizes or if quantity justifies production, suitable for high precision motion transfer applications and extended wear life.
【 Material 】
- Body is made of steel with zinc coated
- Outer ring is made of bronze/steel
- Inner ring is made of carbon chromium steel
【 Features 】
- Outer race lined with bronze liner.
- Rod body with right or left-hand female thread.
- Surface of rod body zinc plated, rod body with a lubricating hole or grease nipple.
【 Application 】
It is widely used in the industry of engineering hydraulic oil cylinder, metal forming machine, engineering machinery, automation equipment, auto damper, Water Conservancy Machine and so on.
【 Drawing 】
【 Real Picture 】