High Precision Joint Rod End Bearing Joint Bearing
【 Product Description 】
Rod end joint bearing is a kind of spherical sliding bearing, whose sliding contact surface is an inner sphere and an outer sphere. It can rotate and swing at any Angle when moving.This bearing has the characteristics of large load capacity, shock resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, self-aligning, good lubrication and so on.
【 Features 】
1) Can bear high load. According to its different types and structures, rod end bearing can bear radial load, axial load as well as two kinds of loads together.
2) Spherical outside surface of inner ring is lined with composite, so it is self-lubricating.
3) Rod end bearings has shock resistance, because of its spherical sliding large contact area, large dip angle and special craft processing method, such as lamenting, zincing, chroming or lining of outside sliding surface, spraying and so on.
4) Rod end bearing has the resistance of corrosion, abrasion. It also can be self-aligning, self-lubricating, so it can work normally even though installed improperly.
【 Technical performance 】
1) Working temperature: -30°C~+80°C
2) Angle of inclination: 3°~15° (angular contact rod end bearing: 2°~3°; thrust rod end bearing: 6°~9°)
【 Application 】
Generally it is suitable for pendulum motion (angular motion) with low speed. Widely used in the industry of engineering hydraulic oil cylinder, metal forming machine, engineering machinery, automation equipment, auto damper, Water Conservancy Machine and so on.
【 Drawing 】
【 Real Picture 】