Custom And Design Any Heavy Vehicle Control Cable Assembly
【 Product Description 】
We could custom control cables to meet your requirements. No other mechanical control system offers the versatility in routing or the efficiency and dependability of control cables. They can be used for most situations requiring the remote transfer of linear motion. Among these many applications,
• Throttles • Hitches • Valves • Clutches • Chokes • Dumps • Latches • Shifters • PTOs
|【 Target Industries 】
• Bus factory
• Truck factory
• Special vehicle factory
• Engineering machinery
• Mining machinery
【 Features 】
or electric systems.
Remember to have this information ready whenever possible:
• Diameter (thread size) of the end rods: 10-32, 1/4-28, 5/16-24, 3/8-24?
• Type of conduit caps: Threaded (T) or Grooved (G)? TT, TG, GG combination?
• Travel: How far does the end rod move? (Pages 7-8)
• Overall length of the cable from end-to-end?
• Does it need to push and pull or simply pull only?
It helps to have this additional information:
• What’s the application: Throttle, brake, clutch, shift, etc.?
• Load info: How many pounds do you need to move?
• Conditions/environment: Dirt, heat, cold, moisture, etc.?
• Part number: Are there any part numbers on the existing cable?
【 Standard Push-Pull Cable Terminology 】