Auto Parts & Connections / Clevises , Safety Fasteners And Pins
【 Product Description 】
Clevises can be used in a wide range of applications from lawn & garden to heavy construction. They are made from low carbon steel and zinc plated for corrosion resistance. A clevis can be used in situations where a link needs to be easily disconnected.In those cases, many of our easy to install and remove retaining clips may be used along with our pins to lock the clevis in place through the eye of the linkage. Spring pins are made using low carbon steel pins and heat treated spring steel bodies.
Retaining clips are made using heat treated spring steel.
Clevises are available in a full line of metric and inch sizes. The machined clevis style supports tolerances that are unachievable with forged style clevises. The higher tolerances allow for tighter fit-ups while also giving a cleaner look to many assemblies.
【 Applications 】
• Lawn & Garden
【 Features 】
• Low carbon steel for economical design
• Machined clevis style for higher precision fit and appearance
• Offered in both metric and inch
• Both metric and inch are available in RH & LH versions
• Multiple style retaining clips available
• Similar to DIN 71 752 (metric)
【Clevises /Safety Fasteners/Pins】
All line art dimensions are represented in inches