PHIDIX / Push - Pull Customization , Control Cables / Control Flexible Shaft
This series is customized, special needs for different customers.
【 Applications 】
• Flap control
【 Material 】
• Arresting gear
【 End Fittings 】
【 Product Numbering Rule 】
【 Real Pictures 】
【 Industrial Controls Warnings 】
The following warnings describe important push-pull cable operation and maintenance information
1. Do not adjust the control cable with the power on or the engine running. Serious injury or death could result.
2. A gradual or sudden increase in the no-load friction (cable disconnected at both ends) of a control cable is an indication of a pending or present performance problem. The control cable should be replaced, otherwise serious injury or death may result.
3. A gradual or sudden decrease in the usable stroke, is an indication of a pending or present performance problem. The control cable should be replaced, otherwise serious injury or death may result.
4. The control cables which have moisture inside of them and/or have frozen should be replaced. Do not apply heat to thaw or dry control cables.
5. The control cables are lubricated for the life of the control cable. Do not remove the seals or lubricate the control cable.
6. The control cables are designed to be non-repairable. Do not attempt to repair this control cable.