Universal mechanical gear shift control lever hand control lever
【 Product Description 】
A control head designed primarily for hand throttle applications on commercial and industrial vehicles, and also suitable for many other uses. Compact and efficient for imparting light-to-medium pull-only or push-pull loads through flexible conduits and innermembers. Unidrum controls hold and operate up to 26lb push-pull or pull-only output loads. Mechanical advantage at knob is 5 to 1. There is a self locking nut for operator adjustment of friction setting. The adjustable stop plates allow 10° (3/16" linear output) incremental travel adjustment. Two inches of cable travel requires approximately 90° lever travel. Three inches of cable requires approximately 135° lever travel. The lever position is adjustable in 60° increments to provide optimum operating range. Optional cable entry offers four mountings/directions of operation alternatives. Also available with a smaller handle for light duty applications or with a locking handle.
【 Applications 】
• Medium to light duty throttle compactors
• Valve dump control jackhammers
• Hydraulic valve control concrete cutters
• Backhoe throttle
【 Material 】
• Zinc Based Die-Cast Body, Drum and Lever
• Internal Long Life Nylon Bearings
• Optional Black Powder Coat Paint Finish
【 Features 】
• Adjustable friction lock
• 5 to 1 mechanical advantage
• Adjustable mechanical stops
【 Function 】
• Power take-off
• Directional control
• Control a push pull cable
【 Unidrum Lever Order Code 】
【 Unidrum Lever 】
CH290 (Unidrum Operator Positive Lock)
• Hold and operate up to 26lb push-pull or pull-only output load. Mechanical advantage at
knob is 5/1.
• Self-locking nut for operator adjustment of friction setting.
• Adjustable stop plates allow 10° (.2 linear output) incremental travel adjustment. 2of cable
travel requires approximately 90° lever travel.
• Optional cable entry.
• Rugged diecast zinc alloy material