Mechanical Control Cable Push-Pull Throttle Cable With Long Thread Conduit Cap
A push pull cable control is used for the transmission of multi directional precision control of mechanical motion. The many varieties of push pull cables or controls are adaptable to a wide range of applications and operations. Push pull assemblies are used in the automotive, aerospace, and heavy equipment industries to adjust and maneuver mechanisms.
【 Features 】
• Suited for the environment(sub-zero temperatures/corrosive/dirt-dust prone/oil-submerged etc)
• Easy to mount/dismount in complex restricted space
• Flexible to be adjusted/recalibrated in its operational lifetime
【 Typical Applications Include 】
• Throttle control
• Activating electrical relays or hydraulic valves
• Shifting hydrostatic transmissions
• Drum controls on cement mixers
• Throttle/shift controls rear engine buses
• Electronic transmission shifting, heavy duty brake or clutch controls
【 Fittings 】
Once the push-pull cable conduit and core cable have been decided upon, an industrial press applies cable fittings to one or more areas of a push-pull control cable assembly. Fittings are mechanical components, pressed or swaged to the mechanical cable, that allow an assembly to be attached to mating parts, or installed into a larger motion control system.
【 Real Picture 】