Gear Shift Control Cable Assembly Mechanical Control Cable Flexible Shaft For Mining/Oil Drilling Equipment
【 Product Description 】
Custom control cable assemblies are our principal products. This is where our expertise provides the ultimate in smoothness and efficiency. The low friction ‘feel’ comes from two basic components: a sliding flexible innermember and a flexible outer conduit.
Custom control calbe assemblies are offered in a wide range of sizes and materials designed for safety, strength and efficiency — from miniature cables to extra heavy duty cables capable of 1200lb compression, 3600lb tension. Contact us to discuss your exact needs.
【 Conduits & Inner-members with Different Loads 】
|Type||Minimum Turning Radius(Inch)||Stroke Loss Coefficient / Degree|
【 Technical/Application Data(Industrial Controls Warnings) 】
The following warnings describe important push-pull cable operation and maintenance information
1. Do not adjust the control cable with the power on or the engine running. Serious injury or death could result.
2. A gradual or sudden increase in the no-load friction (cable disconnected at both ends) of a control cable is an indication of a pending or present performance problem. The control cable should be replaced, otherwise serious injury or death may result.
3. A gradual or sudden decrease in the usable stroke, is an indication of a pending or present performance problem. The control cable should be replaced, otherwise serious injury or death may result.
4. Control cables which have moisture inside of them and/or have frozen should be replaced. Do not apply heat to thaw or dry control cables.
5. Control cables are lubricated for the life of the control cable. Do not remove the seals or lubricate the control cable.
6. Control cables are designed to be non-repairable. Do not attempt to repair this control cable.