Phidix Motion Controls (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
bring you premium products, services & solutions
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Easy Installation, Adjustment Free, Maintenance-Free Life||Name:||HGS 923 Industrial Horizontal Gear Shifter Manual Transmission Shifter|
|Material:||Pressure Die-Cast Aluminum||Application:||Center Console Mounted Shifter, Bus, Coach & Truck, Agricultural Vehicles|
|Operating Temperatures:||-40°C To 120°C (-40°F To 248°F)||Weight:||3.2kg (7.0lb.)|
manual gear shift,
car gear shift
HGS 923 Industrial Horizontal Gear Shifter Manual Transmission Shifter
【 Product Description 】
The horizontal gear shifter of the 923 series is designed to provide a reliable shift system and replace the rod linkages. The rod linkages are often demanding in terms of maintenance and prone to malfunctions. These linkages are often used in trucks and buses with the gearbox positioned in the back of the vehicle. This new gear shifter provides easy remote shifting both to vehicles and their operators.
The entire system is based on our low friction control cables and it provides a cost effective and maintenance free manual remote gear shifting. We are able to solve the most demanding shifting demands you have. It features the entire palette of cab units which can be connected to all sorts of hardware in order to suit the designed application.
This is a floor mounted shifter most commonly used in coaches, buses and trucks. It enables both servo-free and servo transmission. It can be used on heavy agricultural machinery and heavy to medium cable applications.
The system is easy to install and needs no additional adjustments. It is also maintenance free during its entire service life. It prevents gears from jumping out and allows precise and smooth shifting. Cab tilting is required and the vibrations from the drive don’t get transferred to the stick. It is rather cheap and reduces the noise level in the cab. It is a rather flexible option that can mount various cable ends. Finally, the installation design is available per customer’s demands.
VGS 918 series and HGS 925 series are related products to this one.
The recommended handle length for this shifter ranges from 610 mm to 710 mm (24 in to 30 in approximately).Normal working force on the knob ranges from 3 kg to 5 kg (6.6 lb. to 11 lb.). Accidental overload at the knob is the entire 100 kg (220 lb.). The weight of the shifter is only 3.2 kg (7.0 lb.) and it can operate in the temperature range from -40 degrees to 120 degrees Celsius (-40 to 248 Fahrenheit).
【 Material 】
• Pressure Die-Cast Aluminum
【 Applications 】
• Center console mounted shifter
• Servo & non-servo assisted transmissions
• Bus, coach & truck applications
• Heavy/medium plant/agricultural vehicles
• Heavy/medium duty cable applications
【 Features 】
• Easy installation, adjustment free
• Maintenance-free life
• Ends gear jump out
• Clean precise shifts
• No knob-to-cab relative movement in floating cabs
• No action required to tilt cab
• Vibration from drive train is not transmitted
• Reduced cab noise levels
• Low cost
• Installation design to customer requirements
• Flexible capability with different cable end fittings
【 Technical Data 】
• Recommended handle lengths: 610mm to 760mm (24" - 30" approx.)
• Normal working load @ knob = 3kg (6.6 lb.) to 5kg (11lb.)
• Accidental overload @ knob = 100kg (220lb.)
• Operating temperatures: -40°C to 120°C (-40°F to 248°F)
• Weight: 3.2kg (7.0lb.)
【 Drawing 】
【 Real Picture 】